STEP 2: Scroll down to select this producer
ICE ROAD TRUCKERS
What I’m Looking For:
LIFESTYLE / HOME BUILD RENO-DESIGN/ TRAVELOGUE / CAR / SURVIVAL PROGRAMS/ UNSCRIPTED DOCU-SERIES – Looking for access to talent that work in unusual (dangerous/distinct) work environments or have a unique lifestyle or part of a subculture.
Sergio has been working in the unscripted/reality realm as a Director / Producer for over 18 years. With over 30 production credits, he brings a wealth of production knowledge and experience. He has produced, directed and written on shows for History, TLC, Travel, Discovery, HGTV, Animal Planet, NBC, ABC, TruTv, E! and MTV.
Sergio was recently Co-Executive Producer on three seasons of the HGTV house flipping show FLIP or FLOP VEGAS. Prior to this, he directed, produced and wrote on 5 seasons on the original network hit, FLIP OR FLOP based in Los Angeles.
In addition to having worked on several other Lifestyle, Food, Design programs like PITBULL & PAROLEES and FOOD PARADISE. Sergio has also shot, produced and directed on unscripted work environment docu series, like ICE ROAD TRUCKERS, AXMEN, BORDER AMERICAN RESTORATION, D.U.I., BORDER SECURITY USA and more recently ALONE: ULTIMATE SURVIVAL.
Sergio feels very lucky to have a job that allows him to live in another persons shoes, even if for only a moment. He thrives on shows that introduce him to people and places he’d otherwise never see, then being able to bring these unique perspectives and stories to the world on the small screen.
Prior to working in physical production, Sergio started his entertainment career at FOX BROADCASTING. He worked as an Affiliate Marketing Manager for the then fledgling network. He was in charge of working with over 20 regional markets to promote prime time shows like THE SIMPSONS, ALLY MCBEAL and THE X-FILES. In addition, he directed/supervised the production of all Spanish promotional radio spots. Sergio credits his years working on the FOX Studio lot for falling in love with of tv production.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Sergio Coronado If your application is accepted, Sergio Coronado will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Sergio Coronado will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Sergio Coronado
If your application is accepted, Sergio Coronado will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Sergio Coronado will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our founder to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author