The Voyage Vision:
To foster a thriving community of storytellers and a revolutionary, heart-centered way to create, share, and earn from the transcendent art of film and television storytelling.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO…
- A self-sustaining and inclusive ecosystem that cultivates self-expression, jobs, and abundance
- A heart centered environment and process that fosters joy, fearlessness, healthy mind, body and spirit, and permission to be bold
- Challenging the status quo and upending the traditional entertainment system by creating one in which creators control their own
creative and financial destinies, and contribute to and benefit from each other’s success
- Revenue generation that supports our mission and that ensures financial alignment with our entire family of creators and staff
- People experiencing their full magnificence and, with that, creating a ripple effect of positivity in the world
Mentorship from professionals with track records is the highest leverage tool a creator can use.
Become An Original
We’re on the hunt for
great, market-ready projects.
In fact, that’s why we
do everything we do.
Earn Outsized Rewards
Creators who invest in their
projects maintain more creative ownership, decision-
making influence, and get better financial terms.
Founder & CEO
Nat is an entrepreneur, bestselling author, public speaker and producer of film, television and reality programming. He has a passion for helping storytellers connect with audiences and breaking down barriers that exist in the entrenched entertainment industry.
Head of Originals
Robert Mitas is a film producer and screenwriter. Robert ran Furthur Films, the production company of Academy Award-winning actor/producer Michael Douglas from 2010-2017. During his tenure at Furthur, Robert was responsible for development, production, and delivery of all film and television projects.
Head of Podcasts
Dan leads production on podcasts, and has been a writer, producer & executive on 17 produced feature films & televisions shows, including AMERICAN HEIST, FINAL GIRL, and ROMAN EMPIRE.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Project Acquisition Coordinator
Pablo De la Cueva