The Voyage Vision:
To foster a thriving community of storytellers and a revolutionary, heart-centered way to create, share, and earn from the transcendent art of film and television storytelling.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO…
- A self-sustaining and inclusive ecosystem that cultivates self-expression, jobs, and abundance
- A heart centered environment and process that fosters joy, fearlessness, healthy mind, body and spirit, and permission to be bold
- Challenging the status quo and upending the traditional entertainment system by creating one in which creators control their own
creative and financial destinies, and contribute to and benefit from each other’s success
- Revenue generation that supports our mission and that ensures financial alignment with our entire family of creators and staff
- People experiencing their full magnificence and, with that, creating a ripple effect of positivity in the world
Mentorship from professionals with track records is the highest leverage tool a creator can use.
An educated creator is the best creator. Our creative and business trainings are for both the right AND left brain.
We’re on the hunt for
great, market-ready projects.
In fact, that’s why we
do everything we do.
Founder & CEO
Nat is an entrepreneur, bestselling author, public speaker and producer of film, television and reality programming. He has a passion for helping storytellers connect with audiences and breaking down barriers that exist in the entrenched entertainment industry.
A Boston boy at heart, Rob moved to Los Angeles in 2010 and worked at production companies such as Bad Robot and Anonymous Content. He finally landed at Voyage in 2014 where has taken great pride in building a staff of writers to help screenwriters and authors bring their projects to market.
Elizabeth has produced documentaries that have raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for people in need all over the World. At Voyage, she is a champion for emerging creators, helping them to gain access to powerful development tools, and financing & distribution for their projects.
Lauren is our LA native in an office full of transplants. After graduating from the University of San Diego, Lauren headed back to her roots and landed at Voyage where she manages copywriting, marketing campaign organization and team happy hour extravaganzas.
Born and raised in Austin, Texas, Erik made his way out to LA for Film School at USC. After a few exploratory roles in the industry he landed at Voyage where he now manages all marketing and tech projects that we develop.