STEP 2: Scroll down to select this producer
What I’m Looking For:
STRONG FEMALE DRIVEN DRAMAS, POC & LGBTQ Stories, SCI-FI & FANTASY, for both feature films and Television.
Sandra E Varona is an LA based producer with over 15 years of experience as a Producer, UPM, and Line Producer. She has worked for some of the most recognized MCN’s, including MAKER STUDIOS/DISNEY, POPSUGAR, and MITÚ. Sandra is a Telly award winner who has also worked for TV networks such as REVOLT TV and HARTLAND PRODUCTIONS for Kevin Hart’s, HART OF THE CITY. Over the years, Varona has produced Latino themed features, a variety of short films, TV pilots, commercials and several music performance TV Specials. Her latest short film, BLACK KUNGFU CHICK was accepted into Slamdance Film Festival and is set to premiere in February 2021.
Varona’s first feature was FILLY BROWN which premiered at SUNDANCE in 2012. Her latest feature film SHINE, won best picture at URBANWORLD FILM FESTIVAL as well as, SAYULITA FILM FESTIVAL based in Mexico. SHINE film was released theatrically in over 600 theaters Nationwide. Sandra also produced FLAVOR OF LIFE, an indie feature now on AMAZON PRIME.
Varona is a proud member of the PRODUCERS GUILD OF AMERICA, her personal mission is to uplift women, POC, and LGBTQ and to hire more women in non-traditional roles.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Sandra Varona. If your application is accepted, Sandra Varona will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Sandra Varona will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Sandra Varona.
If your application is accepted, Sandra Varona will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Sandra Varona will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our Director of Project Acquisitions to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author