STEP 2: Scroll down to select this producer
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:
ROMCOM, COMEDY, ACTION/ADVENTURE, ANIMATION and CHILDRENS in FEATURES AND TV. Also interested in DOCUMENTARIES
Rich Thorne is a veteran of the film and television industry as a Production Executive, Director, 2nd Unit Director, Visual Effects Supervisor, on over 175 feature films over a 25year period, former Producing Chair of the NY Film Academy as well as one of the key developers of the digital visual effects industry spanning more than a decade.
Rich is an award winning director of MOTHER GHOST, an Indie feature and director of DOCTOR DOLITTLE 3, as well as episodes of WALKER, TEXAS RANGER. He most recently was the Executive Producer and Line Producer of the Universal animated feature, BOBBLEHEADS THE MOVIE, and Producer of 20th Century Fox’s, HITMAN, AGENT 47.
Rich has spent years developing a variety of projects independently as well as being a Production Executive, 2nd Unit Director, VFX Supervisor and VFX Producer on projects including (but not limited to): DUDE, WHERE’S MY CAR?, ALIEN VS. PREDATOR, Alien vs Predator, I ROBOT, X-MEN, FIGHT CLUB, NEVER BEEN KISSED, THERE’S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY, HOME ALONE 3, JINGLE ALL THE WAY.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Rich Thorne. If your application is accepted, Rich Thorne will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Rich Thorne will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Rich Thorne.
If your application is accepted, Rich Thorne will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Rich Thorne will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our Director of Project Acquisitions to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author