STEP 2: Scroll down to select this producer
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR
HORROR, ROM-COM, SCI-FI content in FEATURE FILM formats and COMING OF AGE and BASED ON TRUE EVENTS in the SCRIPTED TV formats.
Olivia has been working in the field that she loves since she was 14 years old. She is an independent producer, based out of Los Angeles. Working with creatives from various backgrounds, Olivia develops and packages film and television of all genres, seeing projects from inception through release. Her goal is to inspire and delight audiences everywhere with quality entertainment that touches something greater in the human experience.
Most recently, Olivia acted as a Director of Development and Production and produced COME AS YOU ARE, a coming-of-age comedy written by Erik Linthorst and directed by Richard Wong, which premiered at SXSW in March 2019.
Previously, Olivia was at Blumhouse Productions, where she acted as the Executive of New Media. Some of Blumhouse’s work includes GET OUT, SPLIT, HAPPY DEATH DAY and the PURGE franchise as well as Oscar-winning WHIPLASH and highly acclaimed NORMAL HEART. She served in other roles including Manager of Acquisitions at Blumhouse Tilt, a division that acquires content for specialized theatrical release, Chief of Staff for the company and Creative Coordinator in the Feature Film Department. She joined Blumhouse from CAA where she worked for two years in both the Television and Motion Picture Literary Departments.
Completing the New York Film Academy when she was fifteen, she pursued her interest in filmmaking at Phillips Academy before receiving a Bachelor of Science in Radio / Television / Film at Northwestern University. She acts as an Advisor to students in the Senior Directing Program at Northwestern. Olivia loves to find up-and-coming voices in storytelling and looks to support them as they make their way through the industry.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Olivia Mascheroni. If your application is accepted, Olivia Mascheroni will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Olivia Mascheroni will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Olivia Mascheroni.
If your application is accepted, Olivia Mascheroni will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Olivia Mascheroni will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our Director of Project Acquisitions to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author