STEP 2: Scroll down to select this producer
What I’m Looking For:
DRAMA, SCI-FI, HORROR, THRILLER and COMEDY in both the feature and TV space.
Nick Phillips is a former studio executive turned award winning producer/writer/director who has been working in the entertainment industry for nearly 25 years. His career started in NYC in 1997 at Dimension Films. While there, he was involved in such franchises as Scream, Halloween, Hellraiser and The Crow. He appeared on Season 3 of Project Greenlight, helping shepherd the film Feast through production and launching a new franchise in the process. By the time he left Dimension, he had risen to the post of Vice President of Development & Production.
In 2005, Nick went to work for Sony Pictures Entertainment in Culver City as a Senior Vice President of Development & Production. He helped create the genre division Stage 6 Films. While there he worked on successful sequels to 30 Days of Night and Vacancy, among others. He soon after moved into a position at Sony Screen Gems, where he oversaw a diverse slate of films including Straw Dogs, The Roommate, This Christmas and Country Strong, as well as being involved in franchises such as Underworld and Resident Evil.
From 2012-2017, Nick served as Executive Vice President of Revolver Picture Company, a fully financed independent production label he co-founded. During that time Revolver produced four films – Haunt with Jacki Weaver and Ione Skye; the award winning Beneath with Jeff Fahey (both released by IFC Midnight in 2014) and Devil’s Backbone Texas, which Fox Digital Studios released in March 2015. Revolver’s last feature, entitled Pet, starred Dominic Monaghan, Ksenia Solo, and Jennette McCurdy and premiered at the 2016 SXSW Film Festival. It was released though Samuel Goldwyn Films in December of 2016. Revolver also co-produced the horror reality series Fight of the Living Dead for YouTube Red.
In the last few years Nick has directed three short films, Primrose Lane, Jezebel and Spectres. In 2018 & 2019, he produced two seasons of the 10×10 series The Real Bros of Simi Valley for Facebook Watch, and he produced season one of the digital series Mr. Mom for MGM and VUDU in 2019. Most recently he produced season one of the 10X10 series ALT for Gunpowder + Sky & HBO Max.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Nick Phillips If your application is accepted, Nick Phillips will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Nick Phillips will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Nick Phillips
If your application is accepted, Nick Phillips will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Nick Phillips will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our Director of Project Acquisitions to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author