STEP 2: Scroll down to select this producer
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:
INVESTIGATIVE/CRIME, SCI-FI, FANTASY, YOUNG ADULT (YA), MUSICALS, SUPERHERO, ACTION/ADVENTURE, PERIOD PIECES, and INTERNATIONAL/GLOBAL stories in SCRIPTED TV, UNSCRIPTED TV, FEATURES and PODCAST spaces.
Minoti Vaishnav is most known for her work as a Staff Writer on THE EQUALIZER reboot on CBS starring Queen Latifah. Growing up in Mumbai, India, Minoti spent her childhood watching American TV and penning supernatural murder mystery fiction. In pursuit of pop-stardom, Minoti left her family behind in India when she was only 19 and moved to Los Angeles on her own. After a brief stint as a musician, Minoti dropped her mic to become an investigative documentary producer – a job where she read serial killer profiles in FBI files and interviewed colorful characters like police detectives, alien hunters, paranormal investigators and cryptid enthusiasts to name a few.
She co-wrote 6 episodes of History Channel’s HUNTING HITLER and aided with the development of 17 unscripted shows including LEGENDS OF THE LOST WITH MEGAN FOX (Travel Channel), RISE OF EMPIRES (Netflix), BELIEVERS (Travel Channel), ATLAS OF CURSED PLACES (NatGeo), UNEXPLORED & UNEXPLAINED (Science Channel), CONTACT (Discovery Channel), BURIED WORLDS WITH DON WILDMAN (Travel Channel), MYSTERY AT BLIND FROG RANCH (Discovery Channel) and many more.
Minoti has also worked on the Emmy® nominated HBO film AMERICAN WINTER, the award winning documentaries LET THEM EAT CAKE and WOMEN BEHIND THE CAMERA (both available on Amazon Prime), and independent shorts such as DISPOSSESSED, MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, BEING INDEPENDENT, STONES, and ABDUCTED among others.
As an author and poet, Minoti has been published in 7 literary magazines and in 4 print anthologies (available on Amazon and at select Barnes and Nobles stores). She has a Masters degree in Creative Writing from the University of Oxford, where her thesis was a feature screenplay supervised by producers from BBC, ITV and Channel 4 UK.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Minoti Vaishnav. If your application is accepted, Minoti Vaishnav will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Minoti Vaishnav will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Minoti Vaishnav.
If your application is accepted, Minoti Vaishnav will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Minoti Vaishnav will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our Director of Project Acquisitions to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author