STEP 2: Scroll down to select this producer
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:
Unscripted series with solid characters, sports documentary features and series, music documentary series and features, and true crime. Celebrity talent follow doc series.
Marques Miles is an unscripted producer with an extensive production and development background. Marques has twenty years of experience in the industry. On the production side, Marques has produced the music documentary series UNSUNG for TV-One. Marques’ unscripted experience also includes producing on true crimes series GANGSTERS for Reelz Channel and HIP-HOP HOMICIDES for WETV. Marques is also producing on the Amazon sports documentary series COACH PRIME, which follows Pro Football Hall of Famer Deion Sanders’ collegiate season as Head Coach of Jackson State University. On the development side, Marques has had projects optioned by Fremantle, Original Production, and GRB Entertainment. Marques has also worked in development at Religion of
Sports, Diesel Films, Train Media, and Smac Entertainment.
Marques is a 4-time NAACP Image Award winner and has been nominated for multiple Emmy Awards. Marques got his start in live sports television, working at NFL Network on studio shows and multiple Super Bowls as well as WNBA Finals, AVP Tour, and NBA All-Star Games. Marques has a BA in Film and Television Production from Howard University.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Marques Miles. If your application is accepted, Marques Miles will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Marques Miles will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Marques Miles.
If your application is accepted, Marques Miles will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Marques Miles will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our Director of Project Acquisitions to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author