What I’m Looking For:
Character driven, satirical, quirky, political/social commentary, animated drama and comedy content for the feature film, scripted TV series, limited-series, and TV movie formats; Content for unscripted TV series
Lisa Bellomo is a senior production/development executive and creative producer with experience in both feature films and television. She has worked at producer-driven, writer/producer-driven, and actor-driven production companies, and has experience in developing and producing independent and mainstream feature films, as well as scripted and unscripted television series.
Bellomo served as Senior Vice President of Production/Development for Anima Sola Productions for eight years, where she developed 1/2 hour and 1 hour television series, mini-series, and movies for HBO. She continues to consult for Showrunner/Creators Mark V. Olsen & Will Scheffer and their Anima Sola company. She Co-Executive Produced HBO’s GETTING ON, starring Laurie Metcalf, Niecy Nash, and Alex Borstein. Prior to Anima Sola she was Senior Vice President of Production/Development at Michael Douglas’ Furthur Films, developing films for Douglas both as an actor and producer, including THE INLAWS starring Michael Douglas and Albert Brooks and IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY, starring Michael and Kirk Douglas.
Bellomo previously served as Senior Vice President of Production/Development for Robert Redford’s South Fork Pictures where she co-produced HOW TO KILL YOUR NEIGHBOR’S DOG starring Kenneth Branagh and Robin Wright Penn, and developed and served as an executive on South Fork’s numerous features, including Walter Salles’ THE MOTORCYCLE DIARIES and Tamara Jenkins’ SLUMS OF BEVERLY HILLS.
She produced writer/director Peter Mattei’s independent feature film debut LOVE IN THE TIME OF MONEY, with an ensemble cast including Steve Buscemi, Michael Imperioli, Vera Farmiga, Carol Kane, Rosario Dawson and Adrian Grenier. Bellomo started her career as a story editor for Sydney Pollack and Mark Rosenberg at Mirage Productions, before becoming Director of Development for Paula Weinstein’s Spring Creek Productions, working on such features as FEARLESS, FLESH & BONE and SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT. Additionally she has story produced numerous unscripted shows, including REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS, REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ORANGE COUNTY, THE JUDDS, AND LITTLE PEOPLE BIG WORLD.
She has served as a juror for the Seattle Film Festival, the Minnesota Indie Film Fund, and the Savannah Film Festival, and as an advisor at the Nantucket Screenwriters Colony, the HBO Intern program, Columbia University Script Connect, and the Outfest Screenwriter’s Lab. She has also served on the advisory Committee and Producer’s Mentor for IFP Project Involve.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Lisa Bellomo If your application is accepted, Lisa Bellomo will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Lisa Bellomo will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Lisa Bellomo
If your application is accepted, Lisa Bellomo will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Lisa Bellomo will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our founder to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author