What I’m Looking For:
INDIE, TRUE STORY, COMEDY content in the FEATURE FILM and SCRIPTED TV formats.
Kelly Hayes is an independent producer and development executive working in feature film, scripted television, and digital series.
On the feature side, Kelly produced the indie film Mope, based on the bizzare true story of Steve Driver, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival. He is currently developing a true crime stories, comedies and a genre film. While at The Walt Becker Company, he developed BOYS ARE STUPID THROW ROCKS AT THEM at Universal. Kelly was an Associate Producer on the Walt Disney Studios film OLD DOGS starring John Travolta and Robin Williams.
In television, Kelly has led the sale of numerous projects such as THUNDERBALLS at Spike, BLACK GIRLS ARE EASY at VH1,SWEAT at ABC Family, GLORY DAZE at TBS and HEAVEN at Starz. Kelly sold digital series to Fox Digital Studios that include the animated comedy THRILLA and the live action show BETTER OFF DAD. He produced the Fox Digital series BAD SAMARITANS.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Kelly Hayes. If your application is accepted, Kelly Hayes will review your short submission, then spend an hourwith you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Kelly Hayes will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategicroadmap for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry. Do
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Kelly Hayes.
If your application is accepted, Kelly Hayes will review your short submission, then spend an hourwith you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Kelly Hayes will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategicroadmap for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our founder to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author