STEP 2: Scroll down to select this producer
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:
THRILLER, HORROR, MYSTERY, CRIME, SCI-FI, ACTION in Feature and TV Formats.
Jack Snyder is an award-winning screenwriter, producer, and director with many films to his credit. His films have been distributed by 20th Century Fox, NBCUniversal, Warner Brothers, and Sony. Several have shown theatrically, and aired on The Showtime Network, The Movie Channel, the Syfy Channel, and the Lifetime Movie Network.
Jack recently wrote and directed the thriller, FAMILY OF LIES, for Lifetime. It became one of their most popular films and was also picked up for streaming by Tubi TV and released on DVD/Blu-ray through Sony Pictures. Jack wrote and/or produced other films for cable television networks, such as BAD STEPMOTHER (Lifetime Movie Network), SALTWATER (Syfy), and CURSE OF THE DREAM WITCH (Syfy).
Prior to the television movies, Jack made several indie films. These include COLD MOON, a horror film he adapted from the best-selling novel, COLD MOON OVER BABYLON, written by the late Michael McDowell, who was most famous for BEETLEJUICE and THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS. Jack co-produced the film which stars Josh Stewart, Candy Clark, Frank Whaley, and Christopher Lloyd. The film received a limited theatrical release and is currently on many streaming platforms.
Another indie film Jack wrote was BAD GRANDMAS, a dark comedy starring Florence Henderson (THE BRADY BUNCH), Pam Grier (JACKIE BROWN), and Judge Reinhold (THE SANTA CLAUSE). The film received a limited theatrical release, followed by many airings on Showtime, and can currently be viewed on Tubi TV.
Before that, Jack wrote, produced, and directed two original thrillers. FATAL CALL, starring Jason London, Danielle Harris, and Kevin Sorbo, was picked up by Warner Brothers for VOD and is currently streaming on multiple platforms. GHOST IMAGE, starring Elisabeth Rohm and Stacey Dash, premiered on Showtime and was distributed worldwide through 20th Century Fox.
When Jack is not writing, producing, or directing movies, he and his family split their time between their hometown of St. Louis and the many beaches of Los Angeles.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Jack Snyder. If your application is accepted, Jack Snyder will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Jack Snyder will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Jack Snyder.
If your application is accepted, Jack Snyder will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Jack Snyder will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our Director of Project Acquisitions to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author