STEP 2: Scroll down to select this producer
FUNNY OR DIE
What I’m Looking For:
COMEDY and ANIMATION in both TV and Film formats.
Diana is a comedy writer for THE SIMPSONS: TAPPED OUT, VANOSS GAMING and BEST FIENDS. An LA native, she is the daughter of a Nobel Prize-winning astrophysicist and a top-secret government weapons designer, so clearly comedy comes naturally to her.
She previously sold her original animated pilot MAGIC MONKEY BILLIONAIRE to Amazon Studios, and her scripts have won the Stage 32 Comedy Writing Competition, the NYTVF Pilot Competition, and the Script Pipeline First Look Competition, as well as been finalists in many others. Her original series #HASHTAGGING was featured at the New York Television Festival. She specializes in smart and wacky writing working both in the live action and animated world.
She is a writer on the sketch house team ROYALE at the Pack Theater and her comedy sketches and web series have been featured on Comedy Central, WhoHaHa, Funny or Die, and more.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application Only
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Diana Wright .
If your application is accepted, Diana Wright will review your short submission, then spend an hourwith you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Diana Wright will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategicroadmap for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Diana Wright
If your application is accepted, Diana Wright
will review your short submission, then spend an hourwith you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Diana Wright
will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategicroadmap for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our founder to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author