STEP 2: Scroll down to select this producer
What I’m Looking For:
Features: Comedy, RomCom, Dramedy, Socially Aware “Genre” films, commercial action or thrillers. Especially seeking comedy/romcom focused on “identity” or personal experiences. TV: 1hr Drama, 1/2 hour comedy, adult animation.
DRAMA, COMEDY, ADULT ANIMATED, SCI-FI, ACTION, THRILLER in Limited Series and Feature formats
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Dan began in the industry in the talent departments of prominent agencies including Abrams Artists, Gersh and APA. His creative instincts then led him along the path of film and television development. Dan worked for Lawrence Bender Productions through the Golden Globe/Oscar runs for INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS, the production of Jason Statham starrer SAFE and Participant Media’s nuclear arms proliferation documentary COUNTDOWN TO ZERO. He went on to serve in development executive positions at The Hal Lieberman Company, Le Vision Pictures (THE GREAT WALL) and Kickstart Entertainment (PREACHER on AMC, THE BOYS on Amazon). Dan is currently developing/producing projects film projects in the drama, sci-fi, broad comedy and biopic spaces, and television across multiple genres including 1-hr drama and limited series, ½ hour comedy, adult animation. He is also now “Film Lead” overseeing Film for Buzzfeed.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Dan Scheinkman. If your application is accepted, Dan Scheinkman will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Dan Scheinkman will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Dan Scheinkman.
If your application is accepted, Dan Scheinkman will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Dan Scheinkman will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our founder to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author