STEP 2: Scroll down to select this producer
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:
DRAMA, COMEDY, HORROR, CHARACTER DRIVEN SCI-FI, ELEVATED GENRE/ACTION, FAITH BASED OR FAITH ‘ADJACENT’ feature, limited series or series.
Chris Leitch is an award-winning writer, director, executive producer and producer of films, television and other media related projects. Recently, Chris directed “MIAMI MEDICAL”, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer for CBS/WBTV, and the original Lifetime Movie, “SECRETS IN THE WALLS”, as well as directing three episodes of the number one Nielson Rated Drama – “CSI- CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION” starring William Peterson and Laurence Fishbourne.
Currently, Christopher Leitch is in development as creator/writer & Executive Producer of a dramatic TV series “JENNIE’S FROM HEAVEN” with Reuben Cannon, ”LIONHEART”, “a sprawling dramatic TV series framed around the star-crossed love story between Lebanese pop diva Suzanne Tamim and world champion kickboxer, Riyadh Al-Azzawi, and an original faith-based screenplay entitled “THE MOSES OF WALL STREET”.
Throughout his career, Chris has participated in the development, the production, and direction of over one hundred hours of primetime network and cable television series, nine feature length screenplays (three produced) and directed twenty MOW’s, some of which he produced as well. As writer/creator, Chris Leitch co-wrote the original screenplay for “UNIVERSAL SOLDIER” directed by Roland Emmerich. As a franchise (four sequels), “Universal Soldier” has grossed well over $100,000,000 worldwide in theatrical rentals.
Chris has worked with multiple Emmy, Oscar and professional Guild award winners both in front of and behind the lens. He has been awarded Best First Feature from the Miami International Film Festival (“THE HITTER”), the Film Advisory Board Award of Excellence for his feature, “COURAGE MOUNTAIN”, the cable ACE award for writing a dramatic television series, “THE HITCHHIKER” on HBO, and a 2001 ALMAS award for the television movie, “THE ELIAN GONZALEZ STORY”.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Christopher Leitch. If your application is accepted, Christopher Leitch will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Christopher Leitch will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Christopher Leitch.
If your application is accepted, Christopher Leitch will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Christopher Leitch will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our Director of Project Acquisitions to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author