STEP 2: Scroll down to select this producer
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:
For features, HORROR (based on true events only), HALLMARK HOLIDAY MOVIES, ROMANTIC COMEDIES, and AUSTRALIAN STORIES. For TV, HALF-HOUR COMEDY (including DRAMEDY). Especially interested in FEMALE LED and DIVERSE concepts.
Arden Pryor is an LA-based Australian television writer and producer. He has extensive experience in TV and film development and most recently worked at Cindy Cowan Entertainment, where he was involved in developing numerous projects, including the upcoming true-life horror feature film, TRUE HAUNTING.
During his 10-year career, Arden has developed his own TV projects, directed live comedy shows, and toiled behind the scenes on talk shows like SHAUN MICALLEF’S MAD AS HELL and TONIGHTLY WITH TOM BALLARD. He is best known for creating the hit Australian TV sitcom FIX HER UP (Amazon Prime).
Prior to breaking into writing, Arden started his career as a stand-up comedian and character actor. He notably played Rebel Wilson’s mother in her first sitcom, FAT PIZZA. Arden was taught and mentored by legendary comedian, Tim Ferguson, of the DOUG ANTHONY ALL STARS (comedy troupe similar to KIDS IN THE HALL). Arden is a full member of the Australian Writer’s Guild.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Arden Pryor. If your application is accepted, Arden Pryor will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Arden Pryor will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Arden Pryor.
If your application is accepted, Arden Pryor will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Arden Pryor will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our Director of Project Acquisitions to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author