STEP 2: Scroll down to select this producer
WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR:
HISTORICAL/PERIOD, DRAMA, ACTION/ADVENTURE, HORROR, THRILLER, WESTERN, SCI-FI/FANTASY for scripted formats with strong, relatable characters and an original twist. Tales that entertain but at their heart are about important ideas and current and/or timeless themes.
Adam came to film through sculpting, painting and theatre, after studying International Relations at Harvard. He learned to combine his interests in film and its related formats when earning his MFA at the U.S.C.’s School of the Cinematic Arts. Adam got his real Hollywood education working for screen legend Robert Duvall, serving as Director of Development at the Oscar-winning actor’s production company, Butchers Run Films, where he oversaw development of feature films and a television miniseries projects that would win or be nominated for Academy Awards (CRAZY HEART), Emmys (BROKEN TRAIL, best miniseries), and Independent Spirit Awards (THE APOSTLE). He developed a thick skin working for “Colonel Kilgore” and collaborated with other luminaries like Francis Ford Coppola who exec produced the Butchers Run production ASSASSINATION TANGO, as well as legendary sound & picture editor Walter Murch on APOCALYPSE NOW REDUX, and writer/director Walter Hill on BROKEN TRAIL.
Recently, Adam co-wrote the contemporary civil rights feature film LILY, starring Oscar-nominee Patricia Clarkson as Lily Ledbetter, the woman who became the face of “fair pay” (set to shoot in 2022).
His produced screen credits include 2019’s action-adventure JUNGLEE (director Chuck Russell), the 2015 horror-thriller FINAL GIRL starring Oscar-nominee Abigail Breslin, and the aerial action-thriller RED SKY (2015; director Mario van Peebles). He has developed a sci-fi TV show for CBS Studios based on an Arthur C. Clarke novel, and is currently developing an adventure series with actor Lucas Till (MACGYVER in the CBS reboot).
Adam has written on several of the most popular series for podcast network Wondery, including EVEN THE RICH, winner of the inaugural Ambies Awards (the Oscars of podcasting) for “Best Entertainment Podcast of 2020”.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Adam Prince. If your application is accepted, Adam Prince will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Adam Prince will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Adam Prince.
If your application is accepted, Adam Prince will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Adam Prince will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our Director of Project Acquisitions to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author