STEP 2: Scroll down to select this producer
What I’m Looking For:
DRAMATIC THRILLERS, ROMANTIC COMEDIES, BROAD COMEDIES, FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, and most other genres with franchise potential.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Natasha began her career in the entertainment industry working as a post production coordinator in VFX. After learning a great deal about the post production process, she decided to explore her passion for storytelling by working for a literary manager with clients in film, television, and theater, where she was able to work with various writers on how to craft pitches for various projects.
A few years later, Natasha then went to work for Buena Vista Motion Picture Group and was fortunate enough to work alongside an experienced team of executives responsible for features such as DARK WATER, LADDER 49, A LOT LIKE LOVE, and various other live action features. After her time at BVMPG, Natasha explored opportunities at Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies where she supported a strong development team responsible for THE SPIDERWICK CHRONICLES, NACHO LIBRE, BARNYARD, and DREAMGIRLS. Armed with the knowledge from her previous positions, Natasha then made a move to Happy Madison Productions where she started as a development assistant and later transitioned into the position of story editor for the feature side of the company.
While at Happy Madison, Natasha was able to work on films such as I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU CHUCK AND LARRY, and THE HOUSE BUNNY. Natasha’s next stop was at a below-the-line agency where she coordinated the feature department and championed a strong roster of line producers, cinematographers, editors, productions designers, and costume designers and credits this position with providing her with a stronger grasp of the overall filmmaking process. Sometime later, Natasha served as part of the Sony Pictures Animation development team for various successful animated franchise properties including HOTEL TRANSYLVANIA, SMURFS 2, and CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS 2, and has spent the past few years consulting for production companies such as Happy Madison Productions, as well as domestic and international financiers.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Natasha Stephan. If your application is accepted, Natasha Stephan will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Natasha Stephan will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Natasha Stephan.
If your application is accepted, Natasha Stephan will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Natasha Stephan will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our Director of Project Acquisitions to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author