STEP 2: Scroll down to select this producer
Luna Petunia: Return to Amazia
Cirque Du Soleil: Luna Petunia
What I’m Looking For:
CHILDREN’S, ANIMATION, and FAMILY content in the FEATURE FILM and SCRIPTED TV/MINISERIES formats.
Kris has over 10 years of experience developing, producing and writing children’s entertainment for independent studios as well as networks such as Nickelodeon, Nick Jr and Netflix. She has developed and produced both animated and live-action series for kids as young as preschool, up through tween. In addition, she has successfully launched web content and delivered several full-length feature animated movies for television broadcast as well as direct-to-dvd.
She has years of experience, and a strong passion for, developing shows that will resonate with audiences and have the ability to successfully tie to innovative toys and licensed merchandise.
Kris started her career as a sitcom writer for shows such as The Drew Carey Show and Freddie and continues to write and produce animated children’s content for several major studios.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Kris Hughes. If your application is accepted, Kris Hughes will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Kris Hughes will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Kris Hughes.
If your application is accepted, Kris Hughes will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Kris Hughes will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our founder to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author