STEP 2: Scroll down to select this producer
What I’m Looking For:
I am looking for ACTION ADVENTURE, COMEDY, FAMILY, HORROR, THRILLER, DRAMA, FANTASY, SCI-FI, HISTORICAL/PERIOD, BIOGRAPHICAL content in the FEATURE FILMS, SCRIPTED TV/MINISERIES, TV MOVIE OF THE WEEK formats.
Daniel Schnider was a development executive on the Oscar nominated, smash hit STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON and spent half a decade partnered with Dr. Dre at Crucial Films. He also Executive Produced the original flagship comedy series for Sony’s Crackle called BACKWASH featuring countless celebrity performers including: Sarah Silverman, John Hamm, Hank Azaria, John Cho etc.
Schnider has spent the last 20 years as a producer and executive in the film and television businesses working across all genres, but also has experience creating short form content for theaters and digital platforms. Schnider was the head of content for the cutting-edge film studio/internet company Blowtorch. At this start-up, he was the executive in charge of production for the Luke Wilson film TENURE and oversaw the creation and production of 7 theatrical shorts.
Schnider also has studio experience having developed films at New Line Cinema for 5 years and selling numerous TV pitches while partnered with Zoe Saldana in a first look deal at Lionsgate TV.
Daniel got his start in the business at United Talent Agency working with many world-renowned filmmakers including: David O. Russell (THREE KINGS), Paul Thomas Anderson (BOOGIE NIGHTS), Judd Apatow (40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN), Ben Stiller (ZOOLANDER), Wes Anderson (RUSHMORE), Alejandro Innaritu (REVENANT) and many others.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch A Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Daniel Schnider. If your application is accepted, Daniel Schnider will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Daniel Schnider will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic roadmap for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry. Do
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Daniel Schnider.
If your application is accepted, Daniel Schnider will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Daniel Schnider will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic roadmap for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our founder to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author