STEP 2: Scroll down to select this producer
What I’m Looking For:
CHILDREN’S, FAMILY, COMEDY, ACTION/ADVENTURE, and ANIMATION content in the FEATURED FILM and SCRIPTED TV/MINI-SERIES formats.
Annie Girard is an LA-based producer, writer, and performer who’s worked with major and independent studios including Disney, Comedy Central, Warner Brothers, Dreamworks TV, HGTV, and MTV with a focus on live action and animated comedy content for kids of all ages.
Annie just sold a female-helmed anime series to the Verve Network with her husband and frequent collaborator, Matt Danner, who developed, sold, and is making the current reboot of Muppet Babies to Disney. She’s also writing on several children’s animated shows for Amazon and Netflix. Other recent projects include developing a show for Amazon with Jill Soloway’s Topple Productions and writing for Disney’s Club Penguin as well as Donald Duck’s Three Caballeros, slated for release in 2019.
In the digital comedy world, Annie stars in the unscripted series Mom Tested, which has garnered over 4 million views for Dreamworks’ Awestruck network. She also produced 72 episodes of The Love Me Cat Show, a puppet talk show on My Damn Channel for Eric Kaplan, the Executive Producer of The Big Bang Theory. Other credits include: Jimmy Kimmel Live, The Late Late Show, Reno 911, Blue Collar TV, and Bill Maher’s improv mockumentary Bright Day!
Annie spent her childhood attending school in Central America and trekking through rain forests with her ornithologist parents. As an adult, she’s gone cageless shark SCUBA diving, leapt out of flying planes, and cliff jumped into the crocodile-infested Zambezi. She’s a graduate of Illinois Wesleyan University and The Eugene O’Neill Theatre Institute, and she has a two-year-old daughter that loves to dance.
Get all the help you need.
Select from the options below to begin the journey of bringing your project to the Hollywood market.
Pitch a Producer
By Application OnlyPitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Annie Girard. If your application is accepted, Annie Girard will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone - you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Annie Girard will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to
Read more »
Pitch your book adaptation, film/TV idea, or script concept directly to Annie Girard.
If your application is accepted, Annie Girard will review your short submission, then spend an hour with you by phone – you’ll pitch your story and share your vision and goals. Annie Girard will then provide you with insight into which market your story is best suited, and deliver a written strategic road map for how best to develop and market it to the film/TV industry.
Do you have a book, screenplay, treatment or story idea?
Have you been told it would make for an awesome movie, TV show or web series?
If so, then you’ve probably experienced the age-old paradox that every creator without an agent or connections in the industry faces… you can’t gain access without a track record, yet you can’t get a track record without access.
Voyage solves this problem by giving you 1-on-1 access to A-list producers who make deals in Hollywood everyday.
What will be covered during your call:
• 1-Hour One-On-One Pitch Call – Pitch your project, your vision, and why you think your project would work on screen
• Pitch & Project Feedback – You’ll be given direct and actionable feedback on your pitch and story strengths and weaknesses, including actionable insights on the most marketable aspects of your story or book.
• Project Roadmap – Whether your story is ready for the screen or needs some work, your producer will lay out creative and business steps you’ll need to take to set yourself up for success in the entertainment and/or publishing industries. You will get to keep the physical copy of your Project Roadmap after your call.
• Bonus: 20-minute 1-on-1 Strategic Assessment Call – During this call, you’ll connect with our founder to brainstorm innovative approaches to maximize your project’s potential in the market.
What to expect:
1. Everyone with a story is invited to apply, whether your idea is only in your head, or fully baked as a book or screenplay (and anywhere in between)
2. After clicking the button below, you will be brought to our online application. Plan to spend about 15 minutes completing it.
3. We will review your application and we will be in touch with you within 3 business days with instructions for next steps.
“I would recommend this to writers and authors who are willing and able to work with others and partner together to produce something that can be sold to Hollywood. Voyage provides everything you need to find a producer that matches your needs and pitch your project. It’s a very simple and effective process”
– Joe Bebo, author